§1 Scope and usage
- Only those users are authorized to use this websites that are of age and legally allowed to act on their behalfs, or that act in accordance with their authorized represantatives.
- At any time can we restrict or completely shut down this website or individual content, services or functions of the website. Especially, we do not guarantee the functioning of this website or its services or functions, nor compatility to the system of the user.
§2 Data protection
§3 Content, functions and services
- The main feature of this website is the information about the high frequency components we sell, the numbers we have in stock, and tutorials about directional couplers and possibly other high frequency components like detectors or filters. We try to only put up correct information that can help our users. However, wrong or misleading information on the website can never be fully excluded. We are not liable for any damage or costs that originate due to any such wrong or misleading information.
- For any content as texts, photos, videos, etc as well as the layout of this website, IHH or the licensor or the given author has the copyright.
- You are allowed to do printouts of our pages for your private use and you can use links to our website or subpages in your mails, messages or your website. However, it is strictly forbidden to publish content or layout of our website on other websites (commercial or private) or on print media of any kind, without prior written permission by us. Additionaly, any remodelling of our contents for subsequent use is forbidden.
- If a user has the suspicion, that his or her copyrights are infringed by improper use on this website, this user has to immediately indicate this situation to us. After receiving an inquiry of this kind, we will immediately check named suspicion, and on cofirmation of named suspicion we will immediately remove the corresponding content from this website. The user commits to refrain from any legal steps agains us, unless we comply with named inquiry within four weaks after receiving it.
§5 Sharing of content – responsibility of the user and copyright
- The responsibility for any content shared by a user lies at this user.
- When a user shares content, the copyright remains at this user, but by sharing the content, the user transfers a free-of-cost, underlicensable, transferable, non-exclusive, worldwide, and timewise unlimited license to IHH to use the content shared by the user.
- If damage or costs arise due to content shared by a user, e.g. due to legal steps taken against IHH, the user that shared respective content agrees to replace theses costs or the costs corresponding to the damage that arose.
- The security of this website and the entered user data is dear to our heart. We protect them by using standardized security mechanisms, but can nevertheless not guarantee one hundred percent security. To warrant highest possible security, the following conditions belong to the responsibilities of users as well.
- The user is not allowed to access our websites with automated means or computer algorithms like robots and spiders without prior written content by us.
- The user agrees not without our permission to log into the administrator region or the database of this website, nor to upload malicious code like viruses or trojans to this website.
- The user agress not to perform any actions like denial-of-service attacks, which influence the functioning of this website or its functions.
§7 Exclusion of liability
- Our website contains links to external websites, services or databases (in the following summarized as “external services”), for which we do not have influence on their content. For by us generated links to external services, we have checked these respective external services for statutory violation and could not detect any such violation. A permanent control of external services, to which we link from this website, is not economically reasonable, unless a concrete suspicion of violation lies on hand. For this reason, we do not warrant for external services to which we link, but the provider of each respective external service is liable for the content of that external service. If we receive indication of a statutory violation of an external service to which we link, we will check this external service again and in case of statutory violation remove the link immediately.
§8 Validity and change
§9 Place of jurisdiction
- The place of jurisdiction is at the head office of IHH.
Last change: December 9th, 2015