§1 Type of compiled and saved data
- For any access to directional-coupler.com or a subpage of it (alltogether in the following called “this website”), data will be transferred to the server of our webhost. In order to establish a connection of highest security, by standard this connection is performed using the HTTPS protocol, which is in accordance with the current security standard. Despite this high security standard we cannot exclude hacker attacks to this connection. Our webhost may save the following data, which occurs on connection to any page of our website: Your ip address, the called page or data file, the calling site, date and time of the respective call, how long you stay on the page, the amount of transferred data, a code if the transfer was successful or not, as well as information about your browser and your operating system. This information may be made available to us in a statistical way, for example, so that we could see a cake diagram over the countries, of which our website was called, or the number and relative occurence, from which ip address our website was called.
- Additionally, data is collected and saved with Google Analytics, as described in §4.
- We have additional functionality on our website, with which users can put in data, which may then saved on the server of our webhost. Use of these functions, like the contact formular, and the input of information that personally identifies an individual during this input, like the input of your name, address, phone number or email address, is always voluntary on this website.
§2 Use of the collected data
- Data collected as named under §1 1. and §1 2. is only used by us for statstical purposes, e.g. to understand which subpages of our website are visited most, and which information around the topics directional couplers, detectors and filters is of most interest to our website users.
- If you put information into the contact formular, that personally identifies you, like e.g. your name or email address, you agree that we can use this information to contact you, e.g. to answer a question that you put into the contact formular, or to inform you about news to this website, to our products, or to our company.
§3 Transfer of data
- Data collected as named under §1 1 will not be transferred by us to any third, unless
- this is part of an agreement between the user and us
- this happens after explicit consent by the user, or
- this is required by law or necessary within a legal dispute.
- Statistical data that is collected with Google Analytics and does not personally identify individuals can be shared by us, e.g. in the form of an article showing how many users visited our website over time.
- Information that personally identifies you and is put into the contact formular will not be transferred by us to any third party, unless this is part of an agreement between the user and us, this happens after explicit consent by the user, or this is required by law or necessary within a legal dispute.
- The transfer of data to Google in the context of Google Analytics is described in the following paragraph.
§4 Use of Google Analytics
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service by Google Inc. („Google“). Google Analytics uses so-called „cookies“, that is text data, which is saved on your computer and allows an analysis of your use of the website. The information generated by the cookie will in general be transferred to a Google server in USA and be saved there.
If ip-anonymization is activated on this website, your ip address will be shortened by Google within countries of the European Union. Only in exceptional cases, the full ip address will be send to a Google server in USA and be shortened there. ip-anonymization is active on this website.
By mandate of the provider of this website, Google will use this information in order to evaluate your use of this website, to compile reports about the website activities, and in order to provide other services to the website provider that are related with website usage and internet usage.
You can block cookies by a respective setting of your software browser. However, we note that in this case, you can possibly not use all functionality of this website. Additionally, you can prohibit the aquisition of the data generated by the cookie and the processing of this data by Google, if you download and install the browser plugin under the following link: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en.
Last change: December 9th, 2015